There are over 200 projects that deal with flexible electronics within the H2020 programme. The most active organisations are the RTOs and the Higher Education Institutions such as Fraunhofer, VTT, CEA, IMEC, TNO, CNRS, Cambridge, Oxford, EPF Laussane and Imperial College, among others.
Discover more in-depth analysis of flexible electronics within the Horiozon 2020 Programme, created by John Kennedy Mwangi, AMIRES. The analysis includes:
- NUMBER OF PROJECTS OVER THE YEARS
- DISTRIBUTION OF PROJECTS AMONG THE FUNDING INSTRUMENTS
- PROJECT RANKING IN TERMS OF FUNDING
- THE KEY PERFORMERS
- THE DOMINANT PRIVATE FOR PROFIT ENTITIES
- NUMBER OF PROJECTS PER COUNTRY